There are so many things I am thankful for.. I will try to make a list and see how far I get!
1) A healthy baby girl.
2) A hard working fiancee.
3) A family who loves me for who I am.
4) Friends who I can count on.
5) A roof over our head.
6) Never "Needing" anything!
7) Always having food in our pantry.
8) Having a reliable car to drive.
9) Growing up with a sister!
10) My education.
11) A God who understands me.
12) A friend who always listens.
There is much much more that I am thankful for. Especially a year ago.. exactly this time in the morning. I was up preparing my first Thanksgiving dinner.. and could hardly stand to look at a raw turkey. My morning sickness was so bad, just 11 days before that I had got my BIG FAT POSITIVE! :) I hoped and prayed that I would have a healthy baby, and everything would be perfect. I got just that, she is everything I ever wanted! I am extremely thankful for my daughter, Allee Isabella Arceo.