Saturday, November 20, 2010

Christmas Cards Gah-LORE!!!

Hello Blog World!!!
Today was an awfully busy day in the Arceo household. We were I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off! Today was our Christmas Photo Session! We decided to go with Picture People to get our photos done.. and ABSOLUTELY love them! I had Allee's outfit picked out weeks ago, and I am in love with how everything turned out! This was Allees adorable little outfit:
With this adorable little cardigan




And this beautiful little bow from Army Bow-tique!:



I am beyond pleased with the result!! :) I will be posting pictures soon!!

I also wanted to send out Holiday Postcards through Shutterfly! I have done quite a bit of business with them and all of their packages come within days of ordering, with WONDERFUL quality items! I will definitely be putting in an order with them! I especially like this layout!



That's is all I have for now! :) Ta-ta.


Kristie

No comments:

Post a Comment