Wednesday, September 15, 2010

You Uncommited Nondedicated blogger!

Whoops.


Hello BlogWorld! I have forgotten about you.. Not completely but for a little while. Okay, It's been ALMOST a year! BUT, but but but.. I have a good reason! No, a GREAT reason.
Meet Allee Isabella!

Photobucket
Yep, that's right! We have a mini!!! She is absolutely everything I ever wanted and is completely adorable, RIGHT??? :) Now for the Stats! She was born July 20th 2010 weighing 6 lbs 10 oz and 19.5 inches long. She was a little peanut! Now at 8 weeks she is weighing 10 lbs! It's been a rough journey but completely worth it! I found out on November 14th 2009 that we were having our little bundle of joy and by week 15 complications arose. I was diagnosed with pregnancy induced hypertension early on, and on bedrest for a great chunk of my pregnancy. We were told that our baby, which we later found out was a GIRL!!!, had a great chance of not making it! :( It broke my heart! Thank the Lord, he blessed us with a healthy beautiful baby girl @ 39 weeks!!! I did develop Toxemia later in pregnancy but thankfully my OB had everything under control. I struggled with my recovering from a Cesarean section, twice infected! And don't even get me started on breastfeeding! But we've made it and at 6.5 weeks I decided to completely switch to formula which has worked wonders on little baby A! Okay Okay, fast forward now... Little Allee is going through this HORRIBLE growth spurt! She cries and cries and cries.. which leaves mommy frustrated and not having much time to do ANYTHING at all.. But I will stick to my promise this time. I am here for the long haul! I have been reading up on others blogs.. which made me MORE interested to continue my own.. even if I don't have followers! ;) I am crazy obsessed with this BLOGMANIA!!!! I have never heard of it, until today. Dum, Dum, Dum! And it's AMAZING!!!! Albert and I are still great and had our 2 year anniversary Sept. 4th. We did absolutely nothing but hung out with our little lover! :) Well I suppose new mommy should be getting rest while I have little bit down! Wooo! I WILL BE BACK!

-Kristie!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment